1. Add 5 full-sized, ripe tomatoes to blender with 3 full-size red chillies. Make sure to cut the tail off of the chillies first.
2. Add 1 - 2 C of pine nuts. The more pine nuts you use, the creamier and heartier it will be. So, if you want it less creamy/filling, then use less pine nuts.
3. Include half of a lemon, or about 1 tsp of ACV, and 2 cloves of garlic.
4. Add about 2 tbsp of olive oil (or more if you want added healthy fats and a runnier mixture).
5. Spice with sea salt and fresh cilantro as you like it.
6. Option to add filtered water if you want it to be more runny.
7. Blend and enjoy!
If you're anything like me, then you're addicted to hot sauce too. Unfortunately, most store-bought hot sauce has preservative and sugar in it! Which is why I've got creative making my own instead.
This is just one of many super simple recipes to spice up your salads, use as a dip, or anything else that might need a little extra fire.
Lemon or apple cider vinegar
Serving size made about 3 full cups of sauce
1. Add 5 tomatoes, 3 red chillies, and 1/2 of a juiced lemon to blender. Make sure to cut the tail off of the chillies first.
2. Include about 1 C of pine nuts. If you like creamier sauce, or want a heartier nutrition value- then add an extra cup.
3. Put in 2 large cloves of garlic.
4. Spice with sea salt and cilantro to your liking.
5. Include about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. If you want additional healthy fats, or just like a runnier mixture- then add more. Option to add a dash of filtered water, as well.
6. Blend to your liking and enjoy!
A collection of simple, plant-based recipes that are nutritious and delicious.