This one is perfect as a topper for salads, as a really healthy substitute for dressing (especially for people who prefer creamy dressing as opposed to vinaigrette!).
It's also a great dip or spread, as well.
I love this mixture because it offers a good amount of health fats, as well as a little boost of protein- making it quite hearty.
Lemon or apple cider vinegar
YourSuperFood Super Green blend (optional)
This serving size made about 2 C worth of dip.
1. Cut and peel 1 ripe avocado. Add to blender.
2. Include 2 heaping tablespoons of tahini and one glove of garlic.
3. Add olive oil to your liking, and 1 heaping tablespoon of YourSuperFoods Super Green blend.
4. Squeeze half of a lemon, or about 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
5. Add sea salt to your liking, and a dash of filtered water to make runnier.
6. Blend and enjoy!
A collection of simple, plant-based recipes that are nutritious and delicious.