Over ripe bananas
Non-dairy milk (I used coconut milk)
Nut butter (I used a blend of Brazil nuts, cashews, and almond)
YourSuperFoods Chocolate Lover and Muscle Power blends
Nuts of your choice (I used slivered almonds)
Additional cacao nibs
Fruit of your choice (I used blueberries)
Extra scoop of nut butter
Seeds of your choice
This serving size is good for 2 large bowls.
1. Freeze 6 over ripe bananas overnight. The more brown they are, the sweeter they'll be.Make sure to remove peel before freezing. Refrigerate nut butter if not already.
2. Break up frozen bananas into blender/food processor. Add 2-3 tablespoons of nut butter, and 1/2 C of non-dairy milk.
3. Include cacao nibs to your liking (I used about 1/2 C). Mix in YourSuperFoods Chocolate Lover and Muscle Power blends to your liking (I used 1 1/2 table spoon of each).
4. Blend altogether until smooth, firm, and creamy.
5. Top with additional nuts, seeds, nut butter, and fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
A collection of simple, plant-based recipes that are nutritious and delicious.