Follow the Creamy Avo Dressing recipe
This made enough for two large servings.
Follow the Creamy Avo Dressing recipe.
1. I like to roast my veggies, because I find this keeps the most nutrition and offers the best flavor. But, you can steam or fry your's if that's your preference. I roasted broccoli, brussel sprouts and carrots. Roasting takes about 40 minutes, so if you opt to roast- then start with that. Spice with paprika and sea salt.
2. We don't have a spiraler, so I just bought two bags of zucchini noddles (zoodles), which was probably about 3 C total.
3. You have the option to keep the zoodles raw, or cook them.
4. If you're cooking them, use sesame oil to cook. First, fry up 2 large cloves of garlic with sesame oil. Then add zoodles with a bit of sea salt. Option to include additional sesame seeds here for flavor and crunch.
5. Shred 1 large carrot (raw) with cheese grater.
6. Once zoodles are cooked (they cook quickly!) and veggies are roasted, then add fresh spinach to a bowl.
7. Mix together grated carrots and zoodles, and add on top of spinach.
8. Put roasted veggies around the outer edges of the bowl, and add a dollop of Creamy Avo Dressing to the center. Sprinkle slivered almonds, hemp seeds, and a handful of alfalfa sprouts.
9. Roll up as many nori sheets as you'd like to make your own sushi-esque bites. Or, just shred nori strips over the top.
Cauliflower Sticky Rice:
-Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
-Coconut milk (no sugar, unsweetened, no additional flavoring)
Other Sushi Bowl Components:
*or any greens of your choice
-Pickled red cabbage
*or any pickled veggies of your choice
*can be substituted with hemp seeds
- 1 large head cauliflower
- Snow peas
A collection of simple, plant-based recipes that are nutritious and delicious.