Brown, spotty bananas
Coconut flour (or any GF flour of your choice)
Non-dairy milk (I used almond/coconut)
As usual, measurements are not exact. Sorry, but I don't have a measuring cup, and I prefer experimenting rather than being precise.
Preheat oven to 180 C.
1. Mash up 4 - 5 brown spotty bananas.
2. Add roughly 1 C of coconut flour, 1 tbsp coconut oil (this is optional, and can be subbed with water if you're on an SOS diet), 1/4 C non-dairy milk of your choice. Mix altogether until firm.
3. Stir in roughly 1 tbsp flaxseed meal, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, chia seeds, blueberries, to your liking. All of these "toppings" are optional- they just add more nutrients and variety in the texture. Feel free to get creative, putting in anything extra you'd like.
4. Once stirred spice to your liking, and add biscuits to baking tray with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 35 - 45 minutes depending on the size of your biscuits.
6. Cool and enjoy when they're still warm!
A collection of simple, plant-based recipes that are nutritious and delicious.