Full head of kale
Olive oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Wash and dry kale.
3. Tear or chop kale into bite-size pieces of your liking.
4. Once oven is hot, cover baking sheet with parchment paper and fill with kale.
5. Oil is optional for flavor, but not necessary. Drizzle kale with olive oil here if you're using it.
6. Sprinkle kale with nutritional yeast and sea salt to your liking.
7. Add tahini to your liking.
8. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, or until leaves are slightly crunchy.
9. Let cool & enjoy!
A collection of simple, plant-based recipes that are nutritious and delicious.